28 and 29 January will see the inaugural E-Commerce & Omni-Channel: Supply Chain & Fulfilment 2015 congress take place at the Hilton Tower Bridge, in London.
Run by London Business Conferences, it is designed specifically for supply chain, logistics and fulfilment professionals, and consists of 100% retailer case studies; the congress will provide customer demand-driven solutions that respond to fulfilment and supply chain challenges specific to e-commerce and omni-channel operations. The conference organisers promise that attendees will walk away with actionable solutions for meeting customer expectations and growing their customer bases.
Speakers will include:
- Howard Pearson, Head Of Supply Chain Development, and Ian Towell, Head Of General Merchandise Multi-Channel Returns, both from Tesco
- Duncan Kendal, Divisional Supply Chain Director, Wickes
- Serge Van Der Hooft, CEO, Beate Uhse Group
- Colin Turner, Senior Programme Manager: Supply Chain Development, John Lewis Partnership
- Richard Beukeboom, Head Of E-commerce, Spar
- Ewald Van Den Hout, Senior Advisor to VP Retail Operations, Albert Heijn
- Paulami Dutta, IT Project Manager, British Airways
- David Parsons, Head Of Supply Chain Development, com
- Nicola Wilson, Ecommerce Operations Manager, Joseph Limited
- Andrew Starkey, Head Of Logistics, IMRG
- John Andrews, Chairman & CEO, IORMA
The two days of the congress are themed along the following lines:
Day One: meeting e-commerce & omni-channel customer expectations through effective demand forecasting, peak planning, inventory management & 3pl relationships.
Day Two: evaluating the latest innovative delivery options to meet e-commerce & omni-channel customer expectations & optimising customer returns & end-to-end visibility.
More information on the E-Commerce & Omni-Channel: Supply Chain & Fulfilment 2015 congress can be found here.