Metapack, a leader in ecommerce delivery technology, has announced that it will host retailers, brands, carriers and technology companies at the world’s foremost ecommerce delivery event, The Delivery Conference (TDC) on 07 February 2023 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London.
For the first time since 2020, TDC will be live and in-person as ecommerce leaders gather to discuss the most pressing challenges facing the industry in the year ahead.
Now in its 14th year, TDC 2023 will bring together a roster of high-calibre speakers and exhibitors from across the ecommerce ecosystem to reflect on an unexpected 2022 and discuss the most pressing issues and opportunities facing the industry in the year ahead. The agenda for TDC 2023 has been carefully crafted to provide attendees with absorbing and actionable insights as they look to navigate the extraordinary challenges of 2023.
“TDC is a must-attend event for delivery, retail and ecommerce professionals,” said Andrew Norman, general manager at Metapack. “The event provides the perfect opportunity for industry leaders to meet, discuss and take learnings on how ecommerce has fared in the last 12 months, and also what to expect over the course of the next 12 months.
“For TDC 2023, we’ve lined up exceptional speakers, thought-provoking panels and exclusive insights into new data that showcases the key trends and market forces setting the tone and pace of retail, ecommerce and delivery today. It’s not to be missed,” finished Norman.
Opening and Keynote
The conference will open with an address from Tom Forbes, chief customer officer at Metapack before the results of the Ecommerce Benchmark Report 2023 are unveiled by:
- Richard Lim, CEO at Retail Economics
- Andrew Norman, General Manager at Metapack
The Keynote address will take place in the afternoon by:
- Jack Stratten, head of trends at Insider Trenders on ‘economical and green ecommerce: what next?’
Featured Speakers and Panelists
A host of international speakers from across the ecommerce and delivery landscape will deliver presentations and engage in panel discussions. They include:
- Cheyney Cartwright, head of sales at Amazon Shipping UK
- Karen Gibson, senior manager at Asda
- Helen Scurfield, innovations & development director at Asendia UK
- Jelle Schoenmaker, VP products returns & managing director at Cycleon
- Chris Kellner, VP sales & partnerships at DigitalGenius
- Toby Hay, managing director, e-commerce marketing at FedEx Express Europe
- Karan Chaudhry, product owner, SCM tech at HelloFresh
- Mathias Krieger, co-founder at HIVED
- Peter BlackBurn, international commercial director at InPost
- Brian Weston, head of research and insight at Institute of Customer Service
- Ivo Menting, global ecommerce supply chain lead at JD eCoffee
- Gary Page, general manager, customer delivery and collection operations at John Lewis
- Craig Summers, managing director UKI at Manhattan Associates
- Stuart Hill, chief operating officer at MATCHESFASHION
- Jonathan Jenssen, CEO at Relay
- Carolyn Park, vice president supply chain at RS Components
- Jim Rudall, head of revenue, EMEA at Shopify
- Marcus Hurd, director, Retail Logistics UK at Stuart
- Sandra Rolling, director of Transport at The Climate Group
- Chris Haighton, head of logistics at The Very Group
- David Stock, VP marketing at UPS
- Clare Jones, chief commercial officer at what3words
Over 30 exhibitors will also be on show in the dedicated TDC exhibition hall, where attendees can walk the floor throughout the day and join the networking drinks reception following closing remarks.
How to Register:
To find out more and to register for TDC 2023, please visit: https://www.thedeliveryconference.com/