Five new speakers have been confirmed for the first ever eDelivery Conference (EDC), which takes place on 13 October, at the Hammersmith Novotel in London. They are:
- Maxim Romain, General Manager – Europe, Wayfair
- John Mulliken, SVP- Strategic Initiatives, Wayfair
- Dave Crellin, Head of Online Operations Development, Sainsbury’s
- Nicola Wilson, eCommerce Operations Manager, Joseph
- Alistair Sercombe, Head of Customer Returns, Argos
EDC will get underway with a unique take on the usual conference keynote – it will feature a three-note, comprising three great speakers from Shop Direct.
Gareth Jones, deputy CEO, Dan Rubel, group strategy & communications director, and Jonathan Wall, ecommerce director, will jointly detail Shop Direct’s transformation into a leader in the ecommerce space, from its roots as in mail order. They will also look at the importance of working across silos to meet the needs of the most demanding multichannel customer.
There are three streams running throughout the day:
- Stream 1: Growth (organic & international)
Internal pressures for more products, more quickly, more readily buyable, with increased data requirements.
- Stream 2: Fashion & apparel
This stream focuses on what we can learn from the leaders in Fashion and Apparel, as well as exploring the challenges that drive their innovation.
- Stream 3: The non-stop sales cycle
Selling does not stop with the sale. In this stream we consider: Data and information we can glean and use at all stages of the sales cycle, the loyalty and retention opportunities across all touch points, and customer service in multichannel.
Delegates and visitors will be able to attend any of the day’s workshops free of charge, which will last for 60 minutes, on average, and will each feature a Q&A as they end.
Other speakers confirmed include: Richard Jenkins, head of RFID strategic development at M&S, Calum Lewis, operations director at Lego, and Julian Callede, chief operating officer and co-founder of Made.com.
Sponsored by Royal Mail, the format for the eDelivery Conference will be as follows:
- 08:00 – delegate registration
- 09:00 – conference begins
- 09:30 – free exhibition and workshop registration
- 17:00 – conference closes
- 17:00 to 20:00 – post-conference cocktail party
For more details, including registration information please visit the eDelivery Conference site.