The Global Elite 1000 investigates the retailers and brands representing the best-of-the-best, with a particular focus on how they embrace challenges, innovate – and in some cases, disrupt existing markets.
We look at how retailers have been making changes to their digital channels, as well as their customer-facing services and business operations that back up their marketing promises.
Going beyond sellers that are leaders in their domestic market, this report also considers those who have made a significant impact in multiple regions or have a vast global customer base.
To fully appreciate the global leaders and understand what makes retailers in the RetailX Global Elite 1000 stand out, RetailX analysis goes further, with additional measures around financials and omnichannel capabilities. Companies ranking as Elite or Leading are at the top of their game in their own region as well as in others, having scaled operations, listened to customers and localised to different markets, cultures and languages.
Our company spotlights further illustrate what it means to be a retail leader. For example, discover how Amazon is extending all areas of its business, from logistics to analytics, in order to put the customer first. We also feature case studies on Microsoft, Alibaba, Google, Apple and Ebay and discuss how they are innovating to meet the demands of tomorrow’s consumer.
We hope you find this report useful in demonstrating best practices for retail excellence on a global scale.
- Over 42 pages of RetailX analysis, market-leading research and ecommerce expertise.
- Illuminating case studies on global leaders, including: Amazon, Microsoft, Alibaba, Google, Apple and Ebay.
- Full list of the Top1000 Global Elite.
Download the full version now and gain unparalleled insight into:
- What makes a global company?
- The largest 15 retailers in each region by web traffic.
- How the Global Elite brands and retailers are performing and at scale.