Our latest ranking of the RetailX Top1000 Europe builds on eight years of RetailX research to provide a unique performance-based index of Europe’s leading ecommerce and multichannel retailers, brands and marketplaces. We track performance across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative metrics to find out which traders are leading the way at a challenging time for the wider industry – and what the tools are that leading retailers are using.
The research shows that retailers are raising their game, in response perhaps to the wider retail challenge. They are steadily adjusting their strategies in areas from mobile and multichannel to delivery and collection in order to ensure that they meet customer expectations at a time when online has expanded fast.
This report explores the factors that are driving change in European retail, and considers how the top retailers – from Amazon and Boots to L’Occitane and Stradivarius – approach selling online and across channels.
Read the report to find out:
- Which retailers, brands and marketplaces are in this year’s Europe Top1000
- Where retailers sit in the listing, from the Elite and Leading retailer groups to the Top500
- Case studies on retailers and brands including Amazon (Germany), Boots (UK), L’Occitane (France), Stradivarius (Spain), Euronics (Netherlands) and H&M (Sweden).
- How approaches to multichannel retailing vary by sector and by market
- Graphic-led analysis of the European retail market
- The leading retailers in each of our six Performance Dimensions: Strategy & Innovation, The Customer, Operations & Logistics, Merchandising, Engagement and Mobile & Cross-channel