The European Ecommerce Region Report is a culmination of intense research and analysis from industry experts and offers a clear-cut overview of the state of ecommerce in 35 key markets across Europe.
Retailers will come away with unparalleled insight into everything they need in order to prepare for the consumer expectations of tomorrow, from buying habits across Europe, to the rising influence of the metaverse on ecommerce.
The report also looks in depth at the role of sustainability and the increasing expectation for businesses to take action now rather than later. We also highlight how the pandemic will impact retailers long-term, as well as charting how consumer behaviour is shifting as we slowly return to normal.
Except what will normal mean? Will we all, for example, work three days a week from home? Will we begin to reinvent our town and city centres? What kinds of goods and services will we want to buy online in the months and years ahead?
These are the kinds of questions we hope to answer over the year ahead. Download the full report now to find out how Europe’s ecommerce landscape is shaping up in the meantime.
- Over 150 pages of cutting-edge analysis into Europe’s ecommerce activity.
- Findings based on months of work from RetailX researchers, data journalists and editors.
- Research is illustrated throughout with easy-to-read graphs, figures and charts.
Download the complete European Ecommerce Region Report now to gain access to:
- The key shifts in consumer behaviours in different European regions, including payment preferences, perceived barriers to buying online and delivery expectations.
- The largest 100 retailers selling in each featured market.
- An understanding of how supply chain issues, the metaverse and sustainability are reshaping the European retail industry.