The UK Top500 2022 report offers unparalleled insight into the UK’s leading ecommerce and multichannel retailers and brands. We closely track the performance of these savvy sellers to provide readers with a fine-tuned image of the current industry ‘best practice’ – from the reach a retailer or brand has to how long it takes to answer a customer email.
As always, this assessment is set out through six key performance Dimensions: Strategy & Innovation, The Customer, Engagement, Mobile and Cross-channel, Merchandising and Operations & Logistics. This report is illustrated throughout with RetailX graphics and practical examples, while a series of features investigates the strategic context and key trends that are affecting both logistics – at a time of supply chain delays – and multichannel retailing.
- The complete Top500 list.
- 47 pages of exclusive RetailX graphs, figures and market-leading analysis.
- 4 featured case studies with digital leaders, including: Blacks, Robert Dyas, Toolstation and River Island.
Download the full report and discover:
- How M&S has developed customer experiences that cross channels.
- Changes in customer service, fulfilment promises and more that have emerged from two years of fast online and multichannel growth.
- The importance of having key components of ecommerce and multichannel retailing in place, despite the many opportunities for “nice to have” extras.